Go Back   Diễn đàn trường THPT Trần Phú - Đà Nẵng > Góc học tập - Học tập online - học trực tuyến > Đề thi - Tài liệu > Luyện Thi Tốt Nghiệp, vào lớp 10 > Anh Văn

Hướng dẫn chung về kỳ thi Đại học, Cao đẳng 2012

Hãy tìm kiếm trước khi bạn đặt câu hỏi trên diễn đàn nhé !
Hữu ích:         Phần mềm dạy và học | Kinh nghiệm học tập | Bài giảng trực tuyến
  Văn mẫu:               Văn mẫu lớp 10 | Văn mẫu lớp 11 | Văn mẫu lớp 12

Hãy sử dụng trình duyệt FireFox hoặc Google Chrome để lướt web nhanh và an toàn hơn .
> Download FireFox < - > Download Google Chrome <

Similar Threads
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Những điều cần biết về tuyển sinh CĐ, ĐH năm 2011 KuteoDnC Đề thi ĐH - Đề thi thử Đại học 2 14-01-2012 01:25 PM
Những điều cần biết về tuyển sinh năm 2011 KuteoDnC Tuyển sinh 0 22-02-2011 10:02 AM
ĐH Lạc Hồng tuyển sinh ĐH Liên thông, tại chức & Văn bằng 2 tại Quảng Trị năm 2010 Polynu Tuyển sinh 0 23-12-2010 10:39 PM
Thông báo tuyển sinh đi học đại học tại Singapore năm 2011 Mc.Neo Tin tức, thông tin giáo dục 0 26-11-2010 10:20 AM
[CD] Cẩm nang tuyển sinh điện tử năm 2010 vistano Phần mềm dạy và học 1 12-06-2010 06:32 AM

Tags - Từ khóa tìm thêm:
de thi tuyen sinh vao 10 mon tieng anh, de thi tuyen sinh vao lop 10 mon anh van, de thi tuyen sinh vao lop 10 mon tieng anh nam 2010, de thi tuyen sinh vao lop 10 mon tieng anh nam 2011, de thi vao 10 mon tieng anh, de thi vao 10 mon tieng anh nam 2011, de thi vao lop 10 mon anh van, đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn anh, đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn anh văn, đề thi vào 10 môn anh, đề thi vào lớp 10 môn anh, đề thi vào lớp 10 môn anh văn, đề tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn anh 2010, đề tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn anh văn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới  Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh Xếp Bài
Old 02-06-2011, 02:20 AM
  User Profile
Học sinh mới
   Họ & Tên: Đề thi, đáp án đề thi, đề kiểm tra, tốt nghiệp, đại học
  • Đang học lớp : --Khối lớp 10
  • Niên khóa : Niên khóa trước 1990 - 1993

Tham gia: Jun 2011
Point: 1,166
Đã cảm ơn: 0 bài viết
Được cảm ơn 0 lần trong 0 bài
dethi-dapan is on a distinguished road
Default Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2010

Đề thi tuyển sinh vào lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2010

Gợi ý tìm thêm: de khi vao lop 10 mon tieng anh nam 2010, de thi anh van lop 10 nam 2010, de thi mon anh van tuyen sinh lop 10 nam 2010, de thi tuyen sinh anh van lop 10, de thi tuyen sinh lop 10 mon anh van, de thi tuyen sinh lop 10 mon tieng anh 2010, de thi tuyen sinh lop 10 nam 2010, de thi tuyen sinh vao lop 10, de thi tuyen sinh vao lop 10 mon anh van, de thi vao lop 10 mon anh van 2010

Click vào đây để download file pdf

I. Choose the word / phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the space in each sentence. (2.5 pts)
1. - “I suggest we go on a picnic on the other side of the river.”
“________ ” -
A. It’s a nice day! B. Have a good trip! C. Great idea! D. Congratulations!
2. Let’s get a ________ to make sure there are no cracks in the pipes.
A. locksmith B. electrician C. plumber D. carpenter
3. Ho Chi Minh City is the most interesting city in Vietnam; ______, it’s not the capital of the nation.
A. so B. however C. moreover D. therefore
4. Our class ________ into four groups when we have English lessons.
A. usually divides B. is usually divided C. is dividing usually D. be divided usually
5. If the rice paddies are polluted, rice plants ________.
A. will die B. would die C. won’t die D. wouldn’t die
6. Tornadoes can suck up anything ________ is in their path.
A. what B. who C. that D. where
7. - “I wish I could visit your village again some day, Ba.”
“________” -
A. Too true! B. You’re always welcome! C. Yes, let’s! D. What a day!
8. Nowadays, viewers can watch a variety of local and international programs ________ TV.
A. in B. on C. to D. of
9. Tet is a festival which occurs ________ late January or early February.
A. at B. from C. on D. in
10. Scientists can usually ________ when a volcano will erupt.
A. guess B. estimate C. report D. predict
II. Choose the underlined word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that needs correcting. (0.5 pt)
11. Our form teacher is a nice person who often gives us a lot of useful advices.
A B C D
12. They told us that they enjoyed to listen to Pop music in their free time.
A B C D
III. Choose the word / phrase (A, B, C or D) that best fits the space in the following passage. (1.5 pts)
The Internet has become part of our everyday life. Do you find the Internet useful? What do you use
the Internet for? How much time do you spend surfing the web a day? Please (13)______ to these
questions.
XUAN: To my mind, the Internet is a very fast and cheap way for me to get information. I can also
communicate with my friends by (14)______ of e-mail or chatting. However, I don’t use the Internet quite
often (15)______ I don’t have much time. For me, the Internet is a wonderful invention of modern life. It
makes our world a small place.
MANH: Everybody can (16)______ from the use of the Internet in life. However, it is a pity for both
me and most of my friends in the country. We cannot easily get access (17)______ the Internet out here. I
sometimes pay a visit to my uncle in the city at weekends, and this is a good (18)______ for me to explore
the net. I spend most of the time wandering because I just don’t know which website is useful for me.
13. A. answer B. ask C. reply D. write
14. A. means B. way C. method D. technique
15. A. so B. although C. if D. because
16. A. get B. benefit C. enjoy D. take
17. A. to B. from C. of D. for
18. A. case B. opportunity C. action D. festival
ÑEÀ CHÍNH THÖÙC
tuoitre.vn2
IV. Read the passage, then decide if the statements that follow it are True or False. (1.0 pt)
Dear Minh,
I am writing to introduce to you a language school where you can improve your English. Instead of
learning English on your own, as you are doing now, you should learn to speak English with others. The
Academy of Language offers you a good and friendly environment to practice your English. They also
have well-qualified teachers. There are classes at different levels in the afternoon and evening, and courses
begin in the first week this November. If you are interested, you can phone 38765432 for further
information.
Best of luck!
Hoang
19. Minh is now learning English with a tutor.
20. The teachers at the Academy of Language are young and inexperienced.
21. Learners can take courses in the morning.
22. People who want to attend classes there can phone the school to get information.
V. Use the correct form of the word given in each sentence. (1.5 pt)
23. We take ________ in being students of one of the most famous schools in this city. (proud)
24. What is the ________ between the ao dai nowadays and the one 100 years ago? (different)
25. The government has plans to ________ this city. (modern)
26. Those boys are ________ to talk to. (interest)
27. The earthquake in Kobe in 1995 caused ________ damage. (disaster)
28. ________, people eat sticky rice cakes at Tet. (tradition)
VI. Use the correct tense or form of the verb given in each sentence. (1.0 pt)
29. Would you mind showing me how ________ (send) an email?
30. The villagers ________ (move) away by the time a huge tidal wave hit the village.
31. These children ________ (play) badminton for four years now.
32. He said he ________ (visit) his grandmother the following day.
VII. Rewrite each of the following sentences in another way so that it means almost the same as the
sentence printed before it. (2.0 pts)
33. Try to recycle things and we will save natural resources.
⇨ If we __________________________________________
34. Peter is the tallest boy in his class.
⇨ No one ________________________________________
35. Do they have to look after the school garden every Saturday?
⇨ Do they have to take ______________________________
36. It is raining hard, but they still want to go to school.
⇨ They still want ___________________________________

***Hãy cùng chia sẻ với bạn bè bằng cách ***
Copy nội dung dưới đây gửi đến nick yahoo bạn bè!
Tài sản của dethi-dapan
Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Gởi Ðề Tài Mới  Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng